- Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 Suvarnabhumi Airport – Hotel ( Bangkok )
Welcome to Bangkok. Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to city hotels .
Day 2 Safari World and Marine Park with Lunch ( Bangkok )
Tour Descriptions – Safari World comprises of two parks – Safari Park and Marine Park. Safari Park lets you ride through the Africaninspired landscape and view wildlife animals such as tigers, lions, zebras, giraffes, etc. at a very close distance. Marine Park lets you discover the jungles of Asia and Africa and showcases a number of captivating shows such as White Tiger Show, Dolphin Show, Orang- utan Boxing, Holly…
• Entry into Safari Park
• Entry into Marine Park,
• Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
• Indian/Thai Lunch Tour valid only for hotels located in Sukhumvit, Silom, Pratunam & Downtown areas.
• Personal expenditures
• Tips or gratuities
Day 3 City tour or Temple Tour ( Bangkok )
A tour of historic and modern Krung Thep, or ‘City of Angels’ as Bangkok is known to the Thai people. The programme includes a visit to Wat Jetuphon (better known as Wat Pho), the oldest of the city temples situated opposite the Grand Palace. The temple is renowned as Thailand’s oldest university and there are instructive murals illustrating the finer points of Thai massage which is still taught and practised here. The highlight is the 46 metre long and 15 metre high statue of a reclining Buddha. Also included is a visit to Wat Traimitr, located near to Bangkok’s main railway station. The temple houses a 5.5 tonne gold Buddha, which was discovered when it’s plaster casing broke whilst being transported to its new home from the port area. The tour terminates via a visit to a jewelry retailer.
Day 4 Hotel – Suvarnabhumi Airport ( Bangkok )
Today after breakfast , Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination .
- 3 Night's accommodation in Bangkok at the First House Hotel
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itienarary and are operated on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
|Standard||38744 per person|
|First House Hotel||Thailand|