- Boston Harbor
- Boston Downtown Financial District
- Quincy Market
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Times Square
- Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 John F. Kennedy International Airport – HOTEL ( New York )
Welcome to Newyork. Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel.
Day 2 One day excursion to Boston SIC ( New York )
One day excursion to Boston – Day trip
Includes : · Deluxe climate-controlled motorcoach or van & professional tour guide
· Sightseeing tour of BostonDepart New York along the East Coast through Connecticut to Massachusetts and to its capitol Boston. Our first stop is the city of Cambridge, home of one of the most famous and most prestigious universities in the world, Harvard. Our tour starts with a walk in Harvard Yard, the oldest academic ground in America. We see Widener Library and by tradition, rub the shoe of John Harvard for good luck! Panoramic tour continues by city hall, MIT and Cambridge College, then cross the Charles River and arrive in the center of the intellectual capital of the country. Visit Copley Square with beautiful Trinity Church. Next is a walk along the Freedom Trail through Boston Common(park). We break for lunch at Quincy Market. After lunch on to the site of famous Boston tea party and the navy ship USS Constitution. Late afternoon departure for an evening arrival into New York City.
Departures : April 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016 – Every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
Departure location : 777 8th Avenue(between 47th & 48th St.)
Tour departs : 07.00 am
Requires advance reservations and is subject to availability
Day 3 Best of Manhattan Experience SIC ( New York )
Full day professionally guided tour including 90- minute cruise and lunch Featuring the best sights of upper and lower Manhattan from Harlem to Battery Park. Includes a drive along Museum Mile(fifth Avenue) and Central Park to Times Square, Greenwich Village & Financial District. Lunch & ticket for 90-minute cruise are included.No pick up & drop to Hotel.Departure location : 777 8th Avenue(between 47th & 48th St.)
Day 4 Full Day at Leisure at New York ( New York )
Free time to spend as per your interests. You can relax at the hotel and enjoy the recreational activities available (subject to direct payment if chargeable) or explore the surroundings on your own.
Alternatively, you can replace this option with any other sightseeing tour available in this package.
Day 5 HOTEL – John F. Kennedy International Airport ( New York )
Today after breakfast , Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination .
- 4 Night's accommodation in New York at the Homewood Suites by Hilton NY Midtown Manhattan/Times Square
- All tours are operated as per the given itinerary on SIC basis
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
|Standard||54590 per person|
|Homewood Suites by Hilton NY Midtown Manhattan / Times Square||New York|