Explore Sri Lanka
Colombo – Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
- Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Cultural Show
- Tea Plantation
- Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 Bandaranaike International Airport – Hotel ( Colombo )
On arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by one of our representatives outside the exit gate. Just keep a look out for a friendly man holding a placard with your name on it. The representative will take you to your car, from where you’ll be whisked off to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do with as you please.
Full Day At Leisure In Colombo ( Colombo ) Free time to spend as per your interests. You can relax at the hotel and enjoy the recreational activities available (subject to direct payment if chargeable) or explore the surroundings on your own.
Alternatively, you can replace this option with any other sightseeing tour available in this package.
Day 2 Colombo – Kandy
The driver will take you to Kandy ( 2 Hrs 15 Mins / 115 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Full Day City tour of Kandy ( Kandy ) Visit Peradeniya Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kandy town including a visit to the sacred temple of the tooth relic. Thereafter witness a Cultural show. On completion return to hotel in Kandy.Rest day at leisure,Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
The driver will take you to Nuwara Eliya ( 1 Hr 30 Mins / 78 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 4 Full Day Nuwara Eliya Tour ( Nuwara Eliya )
Visit a Tea Plantation and factory. Thereafter enjoy a sightseeing tour of Nuwara Eliya.Upon completion return to hotel in Nuwara Eliya.Rest day at leisure .Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Nuwara Eliya – Colombo
After breakfast proceed to Colombo via Kitulgala. Showered by two monsoons each year, Kitulgala – the destination of ‘The Bridge on the River Kwai’ – marks an important landmark in many calendars as one of the wettest places in Sri Lanka.
Day 6 Hotel – Bandaranaike International Airport ( Colombo )
Your driver will pick you up in plenty of time to drop you at the airport for your flight. We recommend you depart for the airport four hours before an international flight and three hours prior to a domestic one.
- 2 Night's accommodation in Colombo at the [email protected] Hotel Colombo
- 1 Night accommodation in Kandy at the Kandy Hills Resort
- 2 Night's accommodation in Nuwara Eliya at the Ashley Resorts
- Meal as specified with selected hotel.
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- Services of local English speaking tour guide during the sightseeing.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
|Standard||19746 per person|