- Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 Airport-Station – Hotel ( Geneva )
Welcome to Geneva. Upon arrival at the Airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer you to the city hotel.
Day 2 Geneva City Tour and Boat Cruise ( Geneva )
Visit the international part of Geneva – pass through the centre of the world’s peacemaking organizations. Then go for a tour of the main tourist attractions of the city like the Fountain and the wonderful Flower Clock. Get a taste of Geneva’s history on the mini-train Tramway Tour and dig even deeper into the Old Town with your guide on a walking tour.Finally, ride a boat and cruise around the Lake of Geneva and see the Water Fountain, the UN building, the Castle of Bellerive, the Mermaid and many more interesting sights. Some drinks will be offered to you during the cruise.
-2 hour city tour by bus, by mini-train and on foot
-Bilingual guide (English, French)
-1 hour cruisee
-Meals and drinks
-Tips and gratuities
-Optional activity costs
-Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
-Tour in German, Italian and Spanish are available depending on the guide but not guaranteed.Specifications
Departs From: Geneva, Switzerland
Meeting Point: Geneva Bus Station
Duration: 3 hours
Availability: daily at 10:00; 14:00
Day 3 Hotel – Airport-Station ( Geneva )
Today after breakfast , Check out from hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey to further destination .
- 2 Night's accommodation in Geneva at the Hotel Suisse
- All tours are operated as per the given itinerary on SIC basis
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs - 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
|Standard||31973 per person|