New Delhi – Chandigarh – Amritsar
The Golden Temple really is an absolute gem at the heart of the Sikh religion. The peace and tranquility you’ll experience here will, alone, make the trip worthwhile.
- Rock Garden
- Jallianwala Bagh
- Golden Temple
- Ram Bagh
- Golden Temple
- Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport – Hotel ( New Delhi )
On arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by one of our representatives outside the exit gate. Just keep a look out for a friendly man holding a placard with your name on it. The representative will take you to your car, from where you’ll be whisked off to your hotel. The rest of the day is yours to do with as you please.
Day 2 New Delhi – Chandigarh
The driver will report at the specified timing & the pick-up place (Hotel/Home, within the city limits) and drive you to the destination city in an air conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle. You may take halt on the way for refreshments. On arrival in destination CITY; drop at specified address.
Day 3 Half Day Rock Garden Tour ( Chandigarh )
Leave for a visit to the famous Rock Gardens in Chandigarh having interesting waterfalls and sculptures made by scraps and waste like galsses, bottles, pots, industrial waste etc. its a place worth visiting in Chandigarh.
Chandigarh – Amritsar The driver will take you to Amritsar(4 Hrs / 235 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 4 Half Day Amritsar City Tour ( Amritsar )
The main focus of this tour will be on your visit to the Golden Temple (also known as Harmandir Sahib), the spiritual centre and home of the Sikh faith. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the historic site of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre, as well as the Ram Bagh gardens.
Half Day Golden Temple Tour ( Amritsar ) If you have a couple of hours to spare, make the most of it with this guided tour of the most iconic structure in the Punjab. During this time you’ll be taken to, and shown around, the Golden Temple (also known as Harmandir Sahib). It is the spiritual centre and home of the Sikh faith and us such is singularly important.
Day 5 Hotel – Airport ( Amritsar )
The driver will take you to the airport for your flight. We recommend you depart for the airport four hours before an international flight and three hours prior to a domestic one.
- 1 Night accommodation in New Delhi at the The Corus
- 1 Night accommodation in Chandigarh at the Hotel Aquamarine
- 2 Night's accommodation in Amritsar at the Hotel Ritz Plaza
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- Services of local English speaking tour guide during the sightseeing.
- Entrance tickets to all monuments to be visited during the trip.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions
|Standard||19346 per person|
|No Related Hotels Found|