New Delhi – Manali – New Delhi
- Rohtang Pass
- Hidimba Devi Temple
- Vashist Village
- Tibetan Monasteries
- Manu Temple
- Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 New Delhi – Manali
The driver will take you to Manali. Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 2 Half Day Rohtang Pass ( Manali )
No trip to Manali is complete without venturing along the Rohtang Pass. Depending on the time of year you visit Snow Point will differ. Nevertheless, this day out will provide you with sensational scenery and, on reaching Snow Point, the opportunity to play around in the snow. You can even take part in a bit of skiing, or have a go at riding a yak or a horse (these activities would be charged as extra).
Day 3 Half Day Local Sightseeing of Manali ( Manali )
This full day tour of Manali will take in some of the most fascinating aspects of this hill station. You’ll spend the day in and around the town, visiting the Hidimba Devi Temple, an ancient cave temple surrounded by a forest; the Manu Temple, dedicated to the sage who created the world; Vashist village, which is popular for its hot springs and laid back vibe; and three gompas (Tibetan monasteries).
Day 4 Manali – New Delhi
Transfer from Manali to Delhi by Road.
- 3 Night's accommodation in Manali at the Apple Country Resorts - Manali
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Airport transfers are not included,That will be on additional cost.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
|Standard||36817 per person|
|No Related Hotels Found|