New Delhi – Mussoorie – New Delhi
- Gun Hill
- Company Bagh
- Camel’s Back Road
- Mall Road Mussoorie
- Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 New Delhi – Mussoorie
The driver will take you to Mussoorie(6 Hrs / 280 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 2 Mussoorie City Tour Half Day ( Mussoorie )
We will start the tour with the second highest peak of Mussoorie, Gun Hill gives a very beautiful view of Himalayn range of hills. Reaching to Gun Hill take one to ride through 400 meters of rope way, which is quite exciting.Next will be Company Garden,One of the most popular picnic spots of Mussoorie, Company Garden is also the most favourite picnic and excursion spot. The artificial lake and garden enables people enjoying Boating and Nature Walk, respectively.Moving on to Camel’s Back Road,The 3 km of total distance of Camel’s Back Road is famous for Horse Riding and Nature Walk. The view of Himalayan beauty from Camel’s Back Road is thoroughly fascinating.At last we will go to Mall Road,The Mall is the heart of Mussoorie. A walk through the mall throws glimpses of the colonial period with the benches and lampposts lined up and is a beautiful experience.
Day 3 Mussoorie – New Delhi
The driver will take you to New Delhi(6 Hrs / 280 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
- 2 Night's accommodation in Mussoorie at the Tulip Inn Green n Breeze
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Airport transfers are not included,same will be on additional cost
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
|Standard||13519 per person|
|No Related Hotels Found|