Rishikesh And Mussoorie
New Delhi – Rishikesh – Mussoorie – New Delhi
Rishikesh And Mussoorie
- Kempty Falls
- Gun Hill
- Company Bagh
- Camel’s Back Road
- Mall Road Mussoorie
Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 New Delhi – Rishikesh
The driver will take you to Rishikesh (5 Hrs / 230 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 2 Rishikesh – Mussoorie
The driver will take you to Mussoorie (2Hrs / 100 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 3 Mussoorie City Tour : Full Day ( Mussoorie )
We will start this tour with Kempty Fall,At the height of 4500 Ft, Kempty Fall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls of the region. Always crowded by bathers, the fall gaives a very refreshing bath while being amidst the beautiful surrounding.Next we will visit the second highest peak of Mussoorie, Gun Hill gives a very beautiful view of Himalayn range of hills. Reaching to Gun Hill take one to ride through 400 meters of rope way, which is quite exciting.Next will be Company Garden,One of the most popular picnic spots of Mussoorie, Company Garden is also the most favourite picnic and excursion spot.Moving on to Camel’s Back Road,The 3 km of total distance of Camel’s Back Road is famous for Horse Riding and Nature Walk. The view of Himalayan beauty from Camel’s Back Road is thoroughly fascinating.At last we will go to Mall Road,The Mall is the heart of Mussoorie.The Mall is the heart of Mussoorie. A walk through the mall throws glimpses of the colonial period with the benches and lampposts lined up and is a beautiful experience.
Day 4 Mussoorie – New Delhi
The driver will take you to New Delhi(6 Hrs / 280 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
- 2 Night's accommodation in Rishikesh at the Aloha On The Ganges
- 1 Night accommodation in Mussoorie at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Mussoorie
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Airport transfers are not included,That will be on additional cost.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
|Standard||23977 per person|
|No Related Hotels Found|