New Delhi – Rishikesh – New Delhi
- Ganga Aarati
- Current price is based on 3-Star hotels
Day 1 New Delhi – Rishikesh
The driver will take you to Rishikesh (5 Hrs / 230 Kms approx.). Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
Day 2 Half Day Ganga Aarati At Rishikesh ( Rishikesh )
The aarti is a pleasant ritual of worshipping the Ganga. Around 50-100 people visit the aarti on any day. You have witnessed Ganga Aarati in other places like Haridwar and Varanasi too, but they are a crowded noisy ritual with loud screaming speakers, people troubling you to make donations or hawkers trying to sell something highly overpriced. The Aarti at Rishikesh is a contrast to it, held in a small place with a few people and is a relatively quite affair. You can sit quietly in a corner and witness the ritual or join the crowds singing Bhajans with them.The Aarati happens at a very picturesque place on the banks of Ganga, in front of a Shiva statue built on the river. You see some activity beginning at the riverbank around 5pm. People start cleaning up the area, lay carpets in preparation for the aarati. A few people are seen selling deep or diya – a flower bowl with a wick lamp to be floated down the river.
Day 3 Rishikesh – New Delhi
The driver will take you to New Delhi. Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to take breaks for refreshments and photography.
- 2 Night's accommodation in Rishikesh at the Hotel Laxmi Palace
- Meals as specified with selected hotels
- Land Transportation by air conditioned chauffeur driven during the entire trip.
- Services of professional & courteous chauffeur.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Airport transfers , Same will be on additional cost.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Meals other than specified.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
|Standard||6746 per person|
|No Related Hotels Found|