Kerala hills and backwaters package starts from Cochin and takes you to Munnar, Alleppey and back at Cochin. A private car with driver is provided for all transfers and sightseeing tours.
Main Attractions in the Kerala hills and backwaters package
- Eravikulam National Park
- Mattupetty Dam
- Munnar at Elysium Munnar
- Alleppey at Deluxe Houseboat
- Thekkady at Treetop
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (140 kms/drive/4 hrs/journey)
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park) – house of the highly endangered mountain goats – the Nilgiri Thars, Lakkam Waterfalls, echo point, shooting point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and wast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (100 kms/drive/2 hrs/journey)
Morning after breakfast transfer to Thekkady. Afternoon visit Periyar lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Stay in Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (165 kms/drive/4 hrs journey)
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. Check in to the house boat in Alleppey by noon for cruising through legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lives and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen, dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Day 05: Alleppey – Cochin (76 kms/drive/2 hrs/journey)
Check out from the houseboat and drop at Cochin airport/ railway station for onward journey.Book Now
- Accommodation as per the above
- Daily breakfast at the hotel & All meals are available in Houseboat
- Pick up & Drop Cochin Airport/Railway station
- Vehicle Type: Ac Sedan
- GST Included
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, , Guide.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.