5 Nights 6 Days Kerala Tour Packages for Honeymoon
Kerala Tour Packages for Honeymoon takes you to Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey and Cochin. A private car with driver is provided for all transfers and sightseeing tours.
- Munnar – Tall Trees
- Thekkady – Green woods
- Alleppey – Luxury Houseboat
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (140 kms/drive/4 hrs/journey)
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park) – house of the highly endangered mountain goats – the Nilgiri Thars, Lakkam Waterfalls, echo point, shooting point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and wast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (100 kms/drive/2 hrs/journey)
Thekkady in India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India. The 120 years old ‘Surki’ dam built across Peryiar, Poorna in Vedic parlance, is a major tourist attraction. This sanctuary is spread over an area of 777 Sq. Kms, surrounded by an artificial lake over an area of 25 Sq.Kms. The Country’s sole Tiger reserve, Thekkady, with its bountiful treasures of tropical flora and fauna is the ultimate reservoir of many an endangered species and a rich tribal culture. Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady
After an early breakfast, go on viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. There are also few tribal villages to explore. Later, come back to the hotel Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey (165 kms/drive/5 hrs journey)
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. Check in to the house boat in Alleppey by noon for cruising through legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lives and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen, dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Day 06: Alleppey – Cochin (76 kms/drive/2 hrs/journey)
Check out from the houseboat and drop at Cochin airport/ railway station for onward journey.Book Now
- Accommodation as per the above
- Daily breakfast at the hotel & All meals are available in Houseboat
- Pick up & Drop Cochin Airport/Railway station
- Vehicle Type: Ac Sedan
- GST Included
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.