Travel in style and comfort with Yoko Tours. Now You Can Book Kerala Packages For Fami
ly online at a competitive price
Kerala family tour package is 6 nights and 7 days tour package starts from Cochin and takes you to Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey and back at Cochin.
This family holiday package includes 2 Night’s accommodation in Munnar at Whispering Meadows, 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady at Grand Thekkady, 1 Night accommodation in Alleppey at the Deluxe Houseboat, 2 Night accommodation in Kovalam at the Jasmine Palace, Meals as specified with selected hotel, Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner while staying at the houseboat (if houseboat is selected as accommodation), All transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in an Air Conditioned Tavera.Book Now
Day 1: Cochin – Munnar (140 kms/drive/4 hrs/journey)
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and the round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park) – house of the highly endangered mountain goats – the Nilgiri Thars, Lakkam Waterfalls, echo point, shooting point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and wast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (100 kms/drive/2 hrs/journey)
After an early breakfast. Check out from the hotel ,Thekkady in India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India, go on viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. There are also few tribal villages to explore. Later, come back to the hotel Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady – Kumarakom (165 kms/drive/4 hrs journey)
After breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. Check in to the house boat in Kumarakom by noon for cruising through legendary backwaters of Kerala. On the way you will witness a full range of lives and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Overnight in the house boat. House boat is a private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen, dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters.
Day 05: Kumarakom – Kovalam (160 kms/drive/4hrs journey)
In the morning post breakfast, leave Houseboat around 9 AM and drive to Kovalam. On arrival check into hotel. Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach destination. Stay overnight at your hotel or resort in Kovalam.
Day 06: Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
In the morning, after breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour of Thiruvanathapuram visit Padmanabhaswamy temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu, Veli Tourist Village, Museum Complex, Science & Technology Museum, Shangmugham Beach and Aakulam boat club etc. Stay overnight at your hotel or resort in Kovalam.
Day 07: Kovalam – Trivandrum (20 kms/drive/20mnts /journey)
Check out from the houseboat and drop at Trivandrum airport/ railway station for onward journey.Book Now
- Accommodation as per the above
- Daily breakfast at the hotel & All meals are available in Houseboat
- Pick up & Drop Cochin Airport/Railway station
- Vehicle Type: Ac Sedan
- GST Included
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.