Planning a vacation with family, a solo trip or a honeymoon in India? Well, you haven’t settled for anything less, India has a chunk for every kind of a traveller. India, speaks for itself as a soul-stirring journey. You are open to a multitude of choices and each tops the other. India with its captivating beaches, historical monuments, foggy hill stations, serene backwaters, colourful fairs, golden deserts, rich wildlife and pilgrimage sites will capture your heart. The vibrant lifestyle, a variety of festivals, traditional hospitality and lively markets will make your experience a memorable one. Travel and closely discover the lovely Indian states of this incredible land.
You don’t need to go looking for beauty in India, you come across it while exploring the land. The most comprehensive list of places to visit in India have been compiled for you. Take your pick from the list of attractions in India to plan your holiday.
1. Himanchal Pradesh: Moored in between the lofty mountains, Himanchal at one breath, is one such destination in India, where your vacation finds the supernatural definition of nature at its best.
Best Experiences: Adventure Sports Activities, Serenity, Temples, History and Culture, Recreation and many more.
Places to Visit: Khajjiar, Manali, Shimla, Kasol, Dalhousie, Bir, Dharamshala, Triund and Kasauli
2. Kerala: Planning a honeymoon and on a budget? It doesn’t necessarily have to be Paris or London. National Geographic traveller listed Kerala in its one of the ten ‘Paradises Found’. Kerala is one of the most amazing tourist locations in the world and that’s why it is known as ‘Gods Own Country’. You can also book best Kerala Honeymoon packages online according to your flexibility.
Best Experiences: Natural beauty, Backwaters, Beaches, Hill stations, Ayurveda, House Boats, Temples, Arts and Craft, Culture, Wildlife and Waterfalls.
Places to Visit: Munnar, Kovalam, Thekaddy, Allepey, Kollam, Kottayam, Kochi, Trissur
3. Uttarakhand: Are you looking for some place that will make you feel heaven on Earth? Then it is ‘Dev Bhoomi’ Uttarakhand for sure. Uttarakhand is the origin point of many important Indian rivers and adobe of best Hill stations in the North India.
Best Experiences: Char Dham Yatra, Adventure Sports, Culture, Hill stations, Wildlife, Trodden Scenery, Snow Mountain Ranges View.
Places to Visit: Valley of Flowers, Roopkund Lake, Rishikesh, Auli, Nainital, Almora, Binsar, Corbett National Park
4. Rajasthan: The more closely you watch it, the more you change your perceptions about deserts. The desert state and the land of grand forts and palaces, is among the most generous hosts of Indian Tourism.
Best Experiences: Desert Safari, Camping, Birdwatching, Camel Safari, Trekking and other Adventure Activities Places to Visit: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Ranthambore, Pushkar, Bikaner, Mount Abu, Bharatpur
5. Maharashtra: Known for its amazing natural beauty and rich cultural heritage, Maharashtra is one of the most industrialized state of India. The most striking thing about Maharashtra is its diversity. From movie stars and day labourers, skyscrapers and slums, malls and local markets all exist side-by-side.
Best Experiences: Nightlife, Beaches, Shopping, Boat Cruise, Adventurous Activities, Wildlife, Wine Tour, Heritage Sites.
Places to Visit: Mumbai, Pune, Lonavala, Kamshet, Mahabaleshwar, Kolad, Panchgani, Alibag